Overseas Motorcycle Travel Insurance
Motorcycle Travel Insurance
* Unrestricted Full Australian Motorcycle Licence
General exclusionsRides a motor cycle, whilst on the trip,
- without wearing a helmet, or
- without an unrestricted motorcycle licence that is in your country of residence, or
- cc limits apply to some policy, please refer to the above table or the Production Disclosure Statement for further information.
No Australian license
- Only the A, B, C Travel Plans and the Premium plus policy have cover for policy holders without a license.
- You must not ride a motorcycle that exceeds 100cc on these policies
Country most time spent
- If you are travelling over multiple countries please select the country that you are spending the most time, if this is hard to determine as you will spending an equal amount of time in each country please select in order of the following; each region will cover that specific region and any region below;
- Central & South America
- Africa or Japan
- Asia & UK
- South Pacific
- New Zealand
If you are unsure please contact Travel Insurance Saver
03 9427 9224 or send us an email from the below form.
Overland Motorcycle Travel Insurance
- A, B, C Travel Plans and the Premium Plus policies allow policy holders with a valid Australian motorcycle license to travel on any size motorcycle.
- Alternatively the Bare Essentials, Essentials, Annual Multi Trip and International Comprehensive policies will cover you up to 250cc
- Policy holder must always be wearing a helmet and have a valid Australian motorcycle license.
Taking a motorcycle tour overseas
Some restrictions apply in certain countries regarding licensing. If you are riding a motorcycle in a tour with a valid tour operator please contact them to organise a temporary license for riding a motorcycle. An example of a country with these restriction is Vietnam. The temporary license may only allow you to ride when you are with the group, always check this directly with the tour operator to make sure you riding legally.
Own your own motorcycle
- No policies or cover applies when you are using your own motorcycle. Motorcycles are classifed as a luggage and personal effects exclusion.
Hiring a motorcycle
- When hiring a motorcycle your Rental Vehicle Insurance excess will apply under the following policies.
- Premium Plus (Comprehensive)
- A Travel Plan (Comprehensive)
- B Travel Plan (Comprehensive)
- C Travel Plan (Comprehensive)
- International Comprehensive
- Annual Multi Trip
Contact Travel Insurance Saver
If you have any questions please fill in the form below and one of our friendly team members will get in touch soon