Find out more about;
Manage your travel insurance policy
You can log in and manage your policy. To do this, open your certificate of insurance that was sent to you via email. Click on View/Update Policy to;
- Amend, extend or cancel a policy;
- Buy additional benefits such as luggage, car hire, motorcycle or snow and ski cover. Please always refer to our product disclosure statement before you commit to a policy
- Apply for cover of an existing medical condition
Cancellation of policy can be self-processed within the cooling off period.
We have 3 options to include for Snow Cover
- International Comprehensive (Free of charge in NZ)
- A, B, C & Premium Plus
- Annual Multi Trip policy
Additional fee is required to include Snow cover on the above policies,
Cover is free of charge in New Zealand
How does our travel Insurance compare
Complete a quote using the quoting panel to view the top 5 options for your trip away.
Should you have any further enquiries please contact our Customer Service Team or QBE after hours on 1300 555 017.
Worldwide Travel Insurance Guide
Includes countries demographics, background information, travel insurance advice, map and flag for each country. Visit Worldwide travel insurance guide
If you wish to buy-out the excess so that there is a $0 excess in the event of a claim please select one of the following policies;
- A, B, C & Premium Plus
- International Comprehensive
- Annual Multi Trip
Existing Medical Conditions
You MUST apply for cover and cover must be approved by us in writing prior to the issue of a Certificate of Insurance if:
- you have a High Risk Existing Medical Condition; or
- you require cover for any other existing medical condition other than those automatically covered; or
- you are 70 years of age or over; or
- you have answered yes to the question in the application regarding undergoing or having undergone or been referred for any tests or investigations into any undiagnosed or suspected medical condition.
We WILL NOT PAY any claim if you are aged 70 years or over at the time the Certificate of Insurance is to be issued or a claim arising as a result of or exacerbated by, or consequential upon your existing medical condition UNLESS you have applied for cover, we have agreed to cover you and you have paid any additional amount payable we ask for. The amount payable may include administrative costs and any risk-based surcharges applicable to your application.
Contact Travel Insurance Saver
If you have any questions please fill in the form below and one of our friendly team members will get in touch soon